Following the stunning report that Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert was sucker-punched at a restaurant, there was an abundance of people ready to stick up for the 25-year-old.
Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson took to Twitter and appeared to let Goedert know that he would be there to do what was necessary to the person who punched him and put him in the hospital, Darrelle Lincoln of Total Pro Sports reports.
“Ridiculous,” Johnson wrote. “Let me know the time & place. I got you [Dallas Goedert].
Cornerbacks Avonte Maddox and Rasul Douglas said that if they had been there, they might have done something serious. “Yeah, lucky I wasn’t there,” Maddox wrote. “Would have been some problems deada–.”
“Swear to Everything I’d be in jail right now,” Douglas replied.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on